Thank you very much
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
Thank you very much! Thank you so much!: I'm so grateful! I really appreciate that!
- "Philip : Ahem, ahem. Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you so much for coming to my first exhibition, I hope you're enjoying the fine art on display as well as the nachos and fruit punch I've generously provided."
- "Thank you very much, no further questions."
- "Thank you very much! Merci beaucoup."
- "Thank you very much for the gracious gift of your children by the way."
- "Thank you very much Bruno, you are very kind today."
- "Thank you so much for that report, Janine."
- "Thank you so much Philip."
- "Thank you very much for the many opportunities given to me during my tenure at the company, including my state of the art laboratory, monkey staff, and relaxed clothing requirements."
- "Philip : Thank you so much for that warm introduction Professor Williams. My name is Philip Cheeter, and in this lecture, I'm going to teach you that sales is like a game: there are winners, like me;"
- "Bruno : No, thank you very much."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Thank you very much'? Share it with us!