Definition Thank you very much
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
Thank you very much! Thank you so much!: I'm so grateful! I really appreciate that!
- "Bruno : Thank you so much Mr. Romanonovich."
- "Thank you very much, no further questions."
- "Philip : Ahem, ahem. Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you so much for coming to my first exhibition, I hope you're enjoying the fine art on display as well as the nachos and fruit punch I've generously provided."
- "Thank you very much for the many opportunities given to me during my tenure at the company, including my state of the art laboratory, monkey staff, and relaxed clothing requirements."
- "Thank you very much! Merci beaucoup."
- "Susie : Thank you so much for dinner Bruno."
- "Lucky : Thank you very much."
- "Thank you very much for the gracious gift of your children by the way."
- "Let me read her letter: My dear Gymglish, thank you very much for your letter."
Still having difficulties with 'Thank you very much'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Thank you very much'? Share it with us!