Definition Thank you very much
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Thank you very much! Thank you so much!: I'm so grateful! I really appreciate that!
- "Philip : Ahem, ahem. Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you so much for coming to my first exhibition, I hope you're enjoying the fine art on display as well as the nachos and fruit punch I've generously provided."
- "Susie : Thank you so much for dinner Bruno."
- "Thank you very much! Merci beaucoup."
- "Let me read her letter: My dear Gymglish, thank you very much for your letter."
- "Thank you very much, no further questions."
- "Bruno : No, thank you very much."
- "Thank you very much for the many opportunities given to me during my tenure at the company, including my state of the art laboratory, monkey staff, and relaxed clothing requirements."
- "Thank you very much for the gracious gift of your children by the way."
- "Lucky : Thank you very much."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Thank you very much'? Share it with us!