Definition That's all
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
That's all: There is nothing else; That's everything; Nothing to add to that
- "Susie : That's all sir."
- "Icarus : No, that's, uhh, that's all."
- "That's all for now, stay tuned for more news, traffic and weather only on"
- "Enrique : That's all I've got for you guys right now, I'll check in with you tomorrow."
- "Philip : Ha ha, I think that's it Bethany, uh, it was just to say thanks, that's all bye."
- "Brent : Well, that's all we have time for!"
- "That's all for now, or should I say "that's a wrap"!"
- "Kimberly : Whatever you say sir, just trying to make pleasant conversation, that's all."
Still having difficulties with 'That's all'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'That's all'? Share it with us!