English vocabulary and translations (See all)
the media: the press, the papers and the news, the reporters
- "Why doesn't the media concentrate on more positive things, that's my question."
- "Although the media has been banned from the meetings, sources have reported yelling, dogs barking, and numerous bottles breaking during the negotiations."
- "I'll spend 10 to 15 minutes discussing company business, and then there will be a brief question and answer session open to all members of the media."
- "He and his media friends have been giving me trouble, and I'm afraid it's the last thing I need right now, what with my recent bear-shooting scandal."
- "My schedule isn't important at all because tonight, the thing you're forgetting, is the shareholders meeting, where I have to address the shareholders, employees and the media to tell them about Horatio!"
- "New media continues to complicate and distract."
- "Susie : Horatio, your stunt last night has brought us a ton of media attention."
- "You're a media darling!"
- "they control the media, the global economy, the press, the government, the weather and the menu at the Delavigne cafeteria."
- "Man-hours lost to the Internet are just one aspect of the media overload in this journalist's humble opinion."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'The media'? Share it with us!