Definition The media
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
the media: the press, the papers and the news, the reporters
- "Although the media has been banned from the meetings, sources have reported yelling, dogs barking, and numerous bottles breaking during the negotiations."
- "He and his media friends have been giving me trouble, and I'm afraid it's the last thing I need right now, what with my recent bear-shooting scandal."
- "I'll spend 10 to 15 minutes discussing company business, and then there will be a brief question and answer session open to all members of the media."
- "Man-hours lost to the Internet are just one aspect of the media overload in this journalist's humble opinion."
- "New media continues to complicate and distract."
- "they control the media, the global economy, the press, the government, the weather and the menu at the Delavigne cafeteria."
- "You're a media darling!"
- "My schedule isn't important at all because tonight, the thing you're forgetting, is the shareholders meeting, where I have to address the shareholders, employees and the media to tell them about Horatio!"
- "Susie : Horatio, your stunt last night has brought us a ton of media attention."
- "Why doesn't the media concentrate on more positive things, that's my question."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'The media'? Share it with us!