Definition The media
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
the media: the press, the papers and the news, the reporters
- "He and his media friends have been giving me trouble, and I'm afraid it's the last thing I need right now, what with my recent bear-shooting scandal."
- "Susie : Horatio, your stunt last night has brought us a ton of media attention."
- "Why doesn't the media concentrate on more positive things, that's my question."
- "I'll spend 10 to 15 minutes discussing company business, and then there will be a brief question and answer session open to all members of the media."
- "You're a media darling!"
- "My schedule isn't important at all because tonight, the thing you're forgetting, is the shareholders meeting, where I have to address the shareholders, employees and the media to tell them about Horatio!"
- "Man-hours lost to the Internet are just one aspect of the media overload in this journalist's humble opinion."
- "they control the media, the global economy, the press, the government, the weather and the menu at the Delavigne cafeteria."
- "New media continues to complicate and distract."
- "Although the media has been banned from the meetings, sources have reported yelling, dogs barking, and numerous bottles breaking during the negotiations."
Still having difficulties with 'The media'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'The media'? Share it with us!