English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a theme: a subject, a topic, a central idea
a theme park an amusement park (for example, Disneyland)
- "I can smell themes of isolation, companionship, a lot of symbolism, and, eh, oh!"
- "My themes will be wide-ranging, and I hope you'll find the topics interesting."
- "I knew you had a good nose, but I had no idea you could smell plots, or themes: the essence of books."
- "Anyway, this year's theme is 'East meets West: The rise of the Dragon'."
- "Bruno : You were telling me about the theme of the campaign."
- "and since he's a Virgo, I thought it would be nice to have a theme for the party."
- "Hannah : Well I've heard there are special 'event organizers' that plan theme events in interesting locations, say for example a 'Wild West' party on a ranch where everyone gets dressed up as cowboys."
- "Each of these new perfumes, designed by master perfumer Horatio Oléré, will revolve around the central theme of floral habitats."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Theme'? Share it with us!