Definition There's no need to
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
There's no need (to yell): It's not necessary to, you don't have to (shout)
- "I'd just like to point out to you that there is absolutely no need to use me as an intermediary when making an appointment with Donna, for two reasons"
- "We have already covered most of the staff, and we've cleared up most of the problems, so there is no need to worry."
- "Your performance on memory tests has impressed me from afar, and truly, when you checked the box marked "No need to review", it was then that I realized I could no longer keep my deep admiration for you a secret."
- "Xiao Xiao : Ok, there's no need to beat around my bush*: we want your painting and we're willing to pay for it."
- "There is absolutely no need to worry, however."
- "No need to come back and work for you."
- "No need to worry."
- "Sigourney : No need to apologize, just please don't do it again, it's very unprofessional."
- "Hey hey, there's no need to throw things!"
- "There will be no need to take legal action against our restaurant, since I have myself begun proceedings against the terrorists in question, who have been caught by the CIA and are currently being held in a secure prison in Cuba."
Still having difficulties with 'There's no need to'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'There's no need to'? Share it with us!