There's no need to
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
There's no need (to yell): It's not necessary to, you don't have to (shout)
- "Hey hey, there's no need to throw things!"
- "We have already covered most of the staff, and we've cleared up most of the problems, so there is no need to worry."
- "Sigourney : No need to apologize, just please don't do it again, it's very unprofessional."
- "There will be no need to take legal action against our restaurant, since I have myself begun proceedings against the terrorists in question, who have been caught by the CIA and are currently being held in a secure prison in Cuba."
- "There is absolutely no need to worry, however."
- "There is no need to decide this all by yourself."
- "Xiao Xiao : Ok, there's no need to beat around my bush*: we want your painting and we're willing to pay for it."
- "No need to worry."
- "No need to come back and work for you."
- "I'd just like to point out to you that there is absolutely no need to use me as an intermediary when making an appointment with Donna, for two reasons"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'There's no need to'? Share it with us!