English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
to be thirsty: to be in need of a drink, to have a dry mouth
- "Horatio : Enough, all this advice is making me thirsty!"
- "I am very thirsty."
- "Finally they let me go back into the stadium, but I was thirsty, so I went to get a glass of wine, they had only pretzels!"
- "You were thirsty!"
- "Customer : I'm thirsty?"
- "I'm thirsty."
- "Horatio : Yes, I am thirsty too."
- "Baby thirsty."
- "If you're thirsty, why not try a man's drink?"
- "I thought you might be thirsty, so I've prepared a selection of fine whiskies."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Thirsty'? Share it with us!