Definition This time
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
(I'll pay for dinner) this time: (I'll pay for dinner) on this occasion
- "Don't forget to bring the doctor's note this time, Cheeter."
- "And this time, please brush your teeth before you go to bed."
- "Bartender : What will it be this time, kid?"
- "Brian : Okay, Mr. Delavigne, we're going to record another message, and this time I want you to focus on energy, and the vibe you're giving to your callers."
- "So I assume you'll be taking more this time."
- "You've got to fire Woody this time."
- "Hannah : Not this time thanks, it's a bit scary."
- "This time, I'd like you to concentrate on being both sincere and professional."
- "But this time give me your best sales pitch!"
- "We'll be using conference room A this time, that's on the 15th floor on the left hand side, next to the elevators."
Still having difficulties with 'This time'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'This time'? Share it with us!