English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a thousand (dogs), thousands (of dogs): 1000, 10 hundred (dogs), many thousands of (dogs)
- "Sold for 45 thousand dollars to the suave gentleman in the tuxedo!"
- "45 thousand dollars!"
- "14 thousand."
- "Last call at 40 thousand dollars."
- "Three thousand and thirty three, you are like a son to me."
- "One million, four hundred and fifty-six thousand, eight hundred and ninety-five!"
- "I need, like, three thousand copies by Tuesday!"
- "Auctioneer : 40 thousand to the bearded gentleman in the last row."
- "Auctioneer : We have 45 thousand dollars for this remarkable painting?"
Still having difficulties with 'Thousand'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Thousand'? Share it with us!