English vocabulary and translations (See all)
Thursday: the day of the week between Wednesday and Friday
- "Thursday night is Battle of The Bands night at this basement joint."
- "Thursday : Sources report that the jet setting juice juggernaut was partying hard in the underwater city of Atlantis , riding sea horses and organizing illegal dolphin fights."
- "I will meet you Thursday evening at the factory, at 6.00 PM. Don't worry about bothering the employees, they are used to working irregular hours and shifts."
- "I am writing to confirm our scheduled meeting for next Thursday."
- "Thursday February 21, 2013"
- "Thursday I don't care about you, it's Friday I'm in love."
- "I look forward to meeting you Thursday, at 6.00 PM sharp!"
- "RE: Thursday's meeting"
- "This Thursday, six hard rock bands will each be given 15 minutes to prove that they're the next big thing."
- "We'll discuss this on Thursday."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Thursday'? Share it with us!