English vocabulary and translations (See all)
Thursday: the day of the week between Wednesday and Friday
- "Thursday : Sources report that the jet setting juice juggernaut was partying hard in the underwater city of Atlantis , riding sea horses and organizing illegal dolphin fights."
- "I will meet you Thursday evening at the factory, at 6.00 PM. Don't worry about bothering the employees, they are used to working irregular hours and shifts."
- "I look forward to meeting you Thursday, at 6.00 PM sharp!"
- "Thursday night is Battle of The Bands night at this basement joint."
- "Thursday February 21, 2013"
- "RE: Thursday's meeting"
- "We'll discuss this on Thursday."
- "I am writing to confirm our scheduled meeting for next Thursday."
- "Thursday I don't care about you, it's Friday I'm in love."
- "This Thursday, six hard rock bands will each be given 15 minutes to prove that they're the next big thing."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Thursday'? Share it with us!