English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
Thursday: the day of the week between Wednesday and Friday
- "Thursday : Sources report that the jet setting juice juggernaut was partying hard in the underwater city of Atlantis , riding sea horses and organizing illegal dolphin fights."
- "We'll discuss this on Thursday."
- "Thursday night is Battle of The Bands night at this basement joint."
- "Thursday I don't care about you, it's Friday I'm in love."
- "I will meet you Thursday evening at the factory, at 6.00 PM. Don't worry about bothering the employees, they are used to working irregular hours and shifts."
- "RE: Thursday's meeting"
- "I am writing to confirm our scheduled meeting for next Thursday."
- "Thursday February 21, 2013"
- "I look forward to meeting you Thursday, at 6.00 PM sharp!"
- "This Thursday, six hard rock bands will each be given 15 minutes to prove that they're the next big thing."
Still having difficulties with 'Thursday'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Thursday'? Share it with us!