English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a tiger lily: a type of lily (flower) with red or orange colors
- "Although "Lion Flower" looks similar to "TigerLily", I am reliably informed that its scent is second-rate and it will only be purchased by those outside our target market."
- "There is no dialogue, only the rhythm of pulsating African drums. After 15 seconds, we superimpose the Delavigne logo over the girl's face, and then we have a voice-over, with a woman whispering: "TigerLily by Delavigne"."
- "I have a press release planned on the 11th to announce the launch of TigerLily, at the Grand Duke Hotel."
- "TigerLily is just the first in a line of four unique fragrances to be introduced over the next two years."
- "Combining exotic Amazonian fruits with the gentle touch of aloe, TigerLily possesses a light, feminine, and fruity scent sure to please women of the most discerning tastes."
- "The suggested retail price for TigerLily is 40 dollars."
- "The product, "Lion Flower", is currently being sold alongside "TigerLily" at one third of the price."
- "Come out Tigerlily, you're caressing me"
- "We think this scent will make them forget about their past relationships, and inspire them to wear TigerLily, while they hunt for new relationships."
- "Delavigne fragrance - this is "TigerLily" if I'm not mistaken!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Tiger lily'? Share it with us!