English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
timeless: classic, which never goes out of fashion, eternally stylish
- "Susie : Timeless, I like that word."
- "Its timeless design represents the enduring qualities of the Delavigne range."
- "Bold but subtle, classic, timeless."
- "Something classic, something timeless: a signature scent."
- "But seriously, this logo might not be super original, but it is timeless."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Timeless'? Share it with us!