English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
timeless: classic, which never goes out of fashion, eternally stylish
- "But seriously, this logo might not be super original, but it is timeless."
- "Something classic, something timeless: a signature scent."
- "Susie : Timeless, I like that word."
- "Its timeless design represents the enduring qualities of the Delavigne range."
- "Bold but subtle, classic, timeless."
Still having difficulties with 'Timeless'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Timeless'? Share it with us!