Definition Time's up
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Time's up!: There's no more time left! You have to stop now!
- "Brent : Sorry Jonas, your time is up."
- "Lawrence Laughsalot : Time's up Quincy."
- "We'll have to find him next week however, because I'm afraid our time is up."
- "Icarus : Oh no, the time's up!"
- "Mr. Bent : Time's up!"
- "Lawrence Laughsalot : Time's up, Quincy."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Time's up'? Share it with us!