English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
tired: sleepy, fatigued, exhausted
I'm feeling a little bit tired. Can you pass me the coffee?
That excuse is tired, you should come up with a better one.
sick and tired fed up, annoyed with, tired of
I'm sick and tired of this music. Don't you have any disco?
UK: I am sick and tired of this music. Don't you have any disco?
US: I'm feeling a little bit tired, could you pass me the coffee?
- "For the first time in a long while, I feel uninspired and quite frankly, I'm tired."
- "I'm so tired."
- "I'm tired because my neighborhood is very loud."
- "In fact, a well-rested staff is exponentially more productive than a tired one."
- "Tired of being packed in like sardines?"
- "Tired of public transport?"
- "We need gas and I'm a bit tired."
- "And tired."
- "I'm not tired."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Tired'? Share it with us!