Definition To arrange
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
to arrange: to organize, to program, to schedule, to prepare, to plan
I've arranged the chairs so that we can all see the screen during the meeting.
I've already arranged transport to get home tonight. Susie is driving me home in her car.
Polly has arranged all the details for Bruno's business trip.
Have you arranged the date for the wedding?
to arrange a meeting to schedule or organize a meeting
UK: I've arranged the chairs so that we can all see the screen during the meeting.
US: Have you arranged the date for the wedding?
- "Anyway, I've arranged to meet a local sculptor - Jackson Bollocks - in his workshop next week."
- "I've had Polly book me a ticket, and I'll arrange my own transportation to your ranch."
- "I am comfortable in high-pressure situations, and I work well both independently and within a team. In addition to my secretarial and research skills, I am an experienced event planner, having arranged Bingo Night for three consecutive years, one of the government's most popular evenings."
- "I can arrange an appointment with an officer right now if you like."
- "Following our meeting on Tuesday, I'd like to arrange an appointment ASAP to talk about flexible working hours."
- "Also, I have arranged for Icarus to meet me in the conference room at five after 6:00."
- "I've had Polly book me a ticket, but don't worry about picking me up at the airport, I'll arrange my own transportation."
- "Jackson Bollocks : Don't worry, I've arranged a small demonstration to show you what I mean."
- "I hope you'll get in touch with me so that we can arrange an interview."
- "Upon receipt of the completed form, we will contact you to arrange a visit from one of our installation engineers*."
Still having difficulties with 'To arrange'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'To arrange'? Share it with us!