Definition To be part of
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
to be part of (a revolutionary group): to belong to, to be a member of (a revolutionary group)
- "I'm joined in the cockpit by my co-pilot in training, Randy Williams. He's part of our outreach program for handicapped pilots."
- "America has always been generous to our immigrants, if they're willing to work hard, they can be part of our great nation."
- "He has been working here for several years, and we consider him to be part of the Delavigne family."
- "I would be proud to be part of a company with Delavigne's reputation."
- "You guys are part of the team. Now for your first mission."
- "He's been working here for several years, and we consider him to be part of the Delavigne family."
- "The advertisements are part of Kalvin Krime's campaign for its latest men's fragrance, Washed Up."
- "Oklahoma is part of a region called 'Tornado Alley' which stretches from West Texas to North Dakota."
- "We will take into account their suggestions, but these costs will be part of the budget increase."
- "I remind you that my home country, Ozsglackastan, is not yet part of Europe - the EU is not crazy enough to let us join."
Still having difficulties with 'To be part of'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'To be part of'? Share it with us!