Definition To be right
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
to be right: to be correct, accurate, true
The customer is always right, unless they want a refund, in which case they are always wrong.
- "Philip : Oh my god, you're right!"
- "General Rainbow Child : You're right!"
- "I'm afraid to say you were right."
- "Even though you were right to voice your concerns about Doris May's recent dip in performance, I cannot condone the manner in which you did it."
- "Hey Jean, it looks like you were right!"
- "Yeah, you're right."
- "Bruno : By golly you're right!"
- "Warbuckle : Hey Philip, your prediction was right – this New Year's party is full of beautiful women!"
- "Hannah : Well, even if you're right for this example, an encyclopedia isn't about cows, it's about complicated things like politics, or history, or language."
- "Harold : I guess you're right."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'To be right'? Share it with us!