Definition To give a call
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
to give (someone) a call: to call, to telephone, to ring (someone)
I just bought a new cell phone, give me a call sometime!
- "Give me a call any time."
- "I'll give you a call later, when you've had time to digest this."
- "Would you mind if my accountant gave you a call sometime?"
- "Anyway, we met last year in Miami and well, you said if I came to San Francisco to give you a call."
- "I just have to have a chat with my boss, and I'll give you a call, hopefully tomorrow afternoon."
- "Should I give him a call?"
- "My number here at the office is 123-1234, or, you can give me a call on my cellular phone at 567-5678."
- "Give a call to our Tech Support Hotline and ask for Rajard Padmanabam, he should be able to help you, ASAP."
Still having difficulties with 'To give a call'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'To give a call'? Share it with us!