Definition To grab
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
to grab: to take (quickly), to snatch, to catch, to seize, to capture
Nice grab! Good catch!
to grab a bite to eat a light meal
to grab a drink to go for a drink (usually an alcoholic drink)
- "Bob the Brit : You heard the man, Corsican, I'll grab the money and then we'll get out of here."
- "Congratulations, you've made the decision to grab the brass ring"
- "The Corsican : Why do you get to grab the money?"
- "Sydney : I'll grab the barbie and my didgeridoo."
- "Horatio grabbed me and started running, but then."
- "And Joan, if you don't mind, and if it's not too much trouble, could you please grab the beer from the fridge?"
- "Grab some popcorn will you?"
- "I was just going to grab a hot dog."
- "Howsabout I grab the money?"
Still having difficulties with 'To grab'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'To grab'? Share it with us!