To have had enough
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
I have had enough: I can't take more, I have had more than I can endure
I have had enough of your jokes. I can't stand them any more.
- "Moira : That's quite enough of him for one day."
- "Susie : I've had quite enough of you today, Cheeter."
- "I've had enough of working for you."
- "Harold : That's quite enough of that for one evening."
- "I've had enough! I'm not an object!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'To have had enough'? Share it with us!