Definition To have had enough
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
I have had enough: I can't take more, I have had more than I can endure
I have had enough of your jokes. I can't stand them any more.
- "Moira : That's quite enough of him for one day."
- "I've had enough of working for you."
- "Susie : I've had quite enough of you today, Cheeter."
- "I've had enough! I'm not an object!"
- "Harold : That's quite enough of that for one evening."
Still having difficulties with 'To have had enough'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'To have had enough'? Share it with us!