Definition To know of, to have heard of
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
to know of, to hear of (someone): to be familiar with, to be aware of, to recognize (someone)
- "But I've never heard of Brenda Fontsensons."
- "My name's John and I'm calling from the National Investment Institute, have you heard of us?"
- "Brian : Well sir, I'm sure you already know of Horatio Oléré, the head of our Research and Development department: Delavigne's "Nose"."
- "Bruno : Haven't you heard of Delavigne perfumes?"
- "Caroline : I understand your concern, which is why you'll be surprised and, I hope, pleased to hear of our plans."
- "Have you ever heard of a Website called "Krazy Gidyeon's Perfume Warehouse.com"?"
- "com. Maybe you've heard of us?"
- "Never heard of them!"
- "But seriously, have you heard of psychometric testing, Luna?"
- "Tell me, have you ever heard of Diddly Scott?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'To know of, to have heard of'? Share it with us!