Definition To know of, to have heard of
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
to know of, to hear of (someone): to be familiar with, to be aware of, to recognize (someone)
- "Have you ever heard of a Website called "Krazy Gidyeon's Perfume Warehouse.com"?"
- "Brian : Well sir, I'm sure you already know of Horatio Oléré, the head of our Research and Development department: Delavigne's "Nose"."
- "My name's John and I'm calling from the National Investment Institute, have you heard of us?"
- "com. Maybe you've heard of us?"
- "Never heard of them!"
- "Tell me, have you ever heard of Diddly Scott?"
- "But seriously, have you heard of psychometric testing, Luna?"
- "But I've never heard of Brenda Fontsensons."
- "Bruno : Haven't you heard of Delavigne perfumes?"
- "Caroline : I understand your concern, which is why you'll be surprised and, I hope, pleased to hear of our plans."
Still having difficulties with 'To know of, to have heard of'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'To know of, to have heard of'? Share it with us!