To look for
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
to look for: to search for, to try to find, to seek
I'm looking for my pen, I think I left it here yesterday.
- "Brian : I'm looking for a certain crown."
- "No, you must be looking for the synagogue, it's up the street-"
- "I was looking for the place where all the gays live."
- "I'm looking for a game of poker for my horse."
- "I'm looking for Stephen Moon!"
- "I'm looking for you, I'm looking for you, don't know where to go, don't know what to do."
- "Well, I think the area you're looking for is the Castro District."
- "I'm looking for Penelope Wischt?"
- "Lookin' for adventure"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'To look for'? Share it with us!