To make changes
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
to make changes: to modify, to alter
We've made some changes to your report, now it's better.
- "Again, I hope these accommodations suit you, and please get in touch with me if you need to make any more changes."
- "The point is, if you make some changes here and there, you're bound to get your financial situation sorted out in no time."
- "I have made the changes you requested, and I am pleased to inform you that you now have a reservation on Budget Airlines flight number 13 from San Francisco to Jakarta, leaving at 3:00 AM on Monday, August 2nd."
- "Now, I will make some big changes to the Xavier Delavigne Corporation!"
- "Maybe I can make a few changes."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'To make changes'? Share it with us!