Definition To reimburse
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
to reimburse: to refund, to give back, to return (money)
My boss reimburses me for all money spent on petrol.
- "Icarus : Nevertheless, we have to arrange some sort of a payment plan for you to reimburse the money spent on this pinball apparatus."
- "They have agreed to waive the supplementary fees on all of your future transactions, and reimburse you retroactively for all charges incurred over the last 12 months."
- "In short, if the company could reimburse me the cost of the stapler, I would appreciate it."
- "Anyway, I've e-mailed you my expense form so that you can reimburse me for the ticket ASAP."
- "Rachel : I've canceled your holiday, and reimbursed you for the full amount."
- "Hannah : We want to be reimbursed for our flights, accommodation, and the rest of it!"
- "Furthermore, the company will be happy to reimburse the travel expenses for your husband and cats to join you the next few weekends until your family moves here permanently."
- "On the other hand, if the company would like to reimburse me for this expense, I would be willing to share the stapler with the rest of the staff."
Still having difficulties with 'To reimburse'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'To reimburse'? Share it with us!