Definition To reimburse
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
to reimburse: to refund, to give back, to return (money)
My boss reimburses me for all money spent on petrol.
- "Anyway, I've e-mailed you my expense form so that you can reimburse me for the ticket ASAP."
- "Icarus : Nevertheless, we have to arrange some sort of a payment plan for you to reimburse the money spent on this pinball apparatus."
- "In short, if the company could reimburse me the cost of the stapler, I would appreciate it."
- "They have agreed to waive the supplementary fees on all of your future transactions, and reimburse you retroactively for all charges incurred over the last 12 months."
- "Rachel : I've canceled your holiday, and reimbursed you for the full amount."
- "Furthermore, the company will be happy to reimburse the travel expenses for your husband and cats to join you the next few weekends until your family moves here permanently."
- "Hannah : We want to be reimbursed for our flights, accommodation, and the rest of it!"
- "On the other hand, if the company would like to reimburse me for this expense, I would be willing to share the stapler with the rest of the staff."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'To reimburse'? Share it with us!