English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
together: with each other; at the same time
- "After University I married my sweetheart Jeffrey and we've been together for 8 years now."
- "can't we just all go together?"
- "Everyone gather together."
- "Bruno : Ok Brian, we've been training together for 2 weeks."
- "Let's discover together, shall we?"
- "I hope you enjoy reading the report as much as he enjoyed putting it together."
- "Quick, let's take a selfie together to celebrate."
- "Now go make beautiful music together."
- "$%@& band back together!"
- "The British twins decided to get the group back together last month in a transparent attempt to make more money."
Still having difficulties with 'Together'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Together'? Share it with us!