English vocabulary and translations (See all)
together: with each other; at the same time
- "I've been hired by your company to make sure you people are having fun and working together."
- "Bruno : Ok Brian, we've been training together for 2 weeks."
- "I hope you enjoy reading the report as much as he enjoyed putting it together."
- "Now go make beautiful music together."
- "'Accounts Receivable' on the left, and 'Accounts Payable' on the right, but now they're all mixed together."
- "The British twins decided to get the group back together last month in a transparent attempt to make more money."
- "Quick, let's take a selfie together to celebrate."
- "*$%@& band back together!"
- "I'm not sure how you work together, but sometimes a little friction can create a more positive work environment."
- "can't we just all go together?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Together'? Share it with us!