English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Tokyo: the capital city of Japan
- "And finally, in more serious news, a cat in Tokyo has given birth to three kittens who have been judged the cutest kittens ever."
- "The Tokyo market is full to bursting."
- "In addition to their headquarters in San Francisco, the company has opened offices in New York, Tokyo, London and Paris."
- "In addition to its headquarters in San Francisco, the company has opened offices in New York, Tokyo, London and Paris."
- "Susie, our next question comes from Gary from Tokyo."
- "I was impressed by your work with our buyers in Tokyo."
- "Last time I saw you, I was negotiating with your buyers in Tokyo."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Tokyo'? Share it with us!