English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
a tomato: a round red fruit with a lot of seeds which is eaten cooked or raw in salads
- "Bruno : Well, I'll have a tomato juice then, I guess."
- "I say tomato, you say tomato, I say potato, you say potato, but ironically enough I don't understand a word you're saying."
- "Tomatoes grown in Spain and transported to the UK have much less of an impact than the same tomatoes grown in greenhouses in the UK, which require electricity to light and heat them."
- "Donna : I'll have a tomato juice please."
- "Potato, "pohtato", tomato, "tomahto", let's call the whole thing off."
- "A cool glass of rainwater, perhaps, with some nice organic tomatoes served on recycled plates?"
- "I always have tomato juice when I fly."
- "Donna : A tomato juice."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Tomato'? Share it with us!