English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a tomato: a round red fruit with a lot of seeds which is eaten cooked or raw in salads
- "A cool glass of rainwater, perhaps, with some nice organic tomatoes served on recycled plates?"
- "Potato, "pohtato", tomato, "tomahto", let's call the whole thing off."
- "Donna : A tomato juice."
- "Tomatoes grown in Spain and transported to the UK have much less of an impact than the same tomatoes grown in greenhouses in the UK, which require electricity to light and heat them."
- "I say tomato, you say tomato, I say potato, you say potato, but ironically enough I don't understand a word you're saying."
- "Donna : I'll have a tomato juice please."
- "Bruno : Well, I'll have a tomato juice then, I guess."
- "I always have tomato juice when I fly."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Tomato'? Share it with us!