Definition Tomato ketchup
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
some (tomato) ketchup: a red savory sauce (made of tomatoes) popular with french fries, burgers etc.
- "Edward : Tomato ketchup?"
- "Oh yeah, I had tomato ketchup for my lunch."
- "Hannah : Yeah, here's the pepper, the mustard and the tomato ketchup."
- "Susie : Thirdly, the paper looks cheap and there's tomato ketchup all over it."
- "Edward : Some free tomato ketchup!"
Still having difficulties with 'Tomato ketchup'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Tomato ketchup'? Share it with us!