Definition Top story
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
(And now) our top story...: (And now), the most important story in the news...
- "Our top story today: Moira MacDonald is dead."
- "Just to recap on our top story, an airport sniffer pig succeeded in sniffing out a stolen package of priceless truffles yesterday morning."
- "Moira : Today's top story: a volcano in Chiapas, Mexico is showing clear signs of eruption."
- "Other top stories"
- "Moira : Let's go right to our top story."
- "Now let's get to our top story."
- "Let's move on to our real top story: In Lomé, Togo today, the Togolese defense minister was shot while delivering a speech on gun control at the annual summit on non-violence."
- "Brent : Today's top story: In Seattle, Washington, home of trillionaire Bill Gates and birthplace of Rock and roll legend Jimi Hendrix, it's raining."
- "Moira : Our top story today: at a primary school in Washington D."
- "Moira : Before we get to today's top stories, let's check the weather with our Radio Rhubarb weather girl Candy Summers."
Still having difficulties with 'Top story'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Top story'? Share it with us!