English vocabulary and translations (See all)
(And now) our top story...: (And now), the most important story in the news...
- "Moira : Let's go right to our top story."
- "Let's move on to our real top story: In Lomé, Togo today, the Togolese defense minister was shot while delivering a speech on gun control at the annual summit on non-violence."
- "Now let's get to our top story."
- "Brent : Today's top story: In Seattle, Washington, home of trillionaire Bill Gates and birthplace of Rock and roll legend Jimi Hendrix, it's raining."
- "Other top stories"
- "Moira : Today's top story: a volcano in Chiapas, Mexico is showing clear signs of eruption."
- "Our top story today: Moira MacDonald is dead."
- "Moira : Before we get to today's top stories, let's check the weather with our Radio Rhubarb weather girl Candy Summers."
- "Just to recap on our top story, an airport sniffer pig succeeded in sniffing out a stolen package of priceless truffles yesterday morning."
- "Moira : Our top story today: at a primary school in Washington D."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Top story'? Share it with us!