English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a topic: a theme, a subject, a matter
What's the topic of the conference? What subject are they talking about?
- "My themes will be wide-ranging, and I hope you'll find the topics interesting."
- "What was the real topic?"
- "Especially if the topic is love."
- "Immigration is the topic du jour."
- "Let's move on to today's topic: voter turnout."
- "This is a sensitive topic, and I don't want anyone's feelings to get hurt."
- "Politics is a delicate topic of conversation in the United States."
- "Brian : Today, our very own Jean Marron has chosen a topic."
- "Brian : So, our topic of discussion is the new anti-piracy laws which are being debated in Europe."
- "Philip : Well if the topic isn't love, why don't you ask your boyfriend Kevin or that British dude that's in love with Bruno?"
Still having difficulties with 'Topic'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Topic'? Share it with us!