English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
a topic: a theme, a subject, a matter
What's the topic of the conference? What subject are they talking about?
- "My themes will be wide-ranging, and I hope you'll find the topics interesting."
- "What was the real topic?"
- "Brian : So, our topic of discussion is the new anti-piracy laws which are being debated in Europe."
- "Let's move on to today's topic: voter turnout."
- "Politics is a delicate topic of conversation in the United States."
- "Immigration is the topic du jour."
- "This is a sensitive topic, and I don't want anyone's feelings to get hurt."
- "Philip : Well if the topic isn't love, why don't you ask your boyfriend Kevin or that British dude that's in love with Bruno?"
- "Brian : Today, our very own Jean Marron has chosen a topic."
- "Especially if the topic is love."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Topic'? Share it with us!