English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a tower: a tall thin building or structure; a computer which stands upright
- "Treasure Trove Towers, Suite 1401"
- "Treasure Trove Towers, Suite 401"
- "Place: Your office, floor 4, Delavigne Corporation, Treasure Trove Towers, Suite 1401 9876 Nosegay Plaza San Francisco, CA 94122."
- "That's the "Garden of Eden" to the "Treasure Trove Towers"."
- "Edward : To the Delavigne Corporation please, Treasure Trove Towers."
Still having difficulties with 'Tower'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Tower'? Share it with us!