English vocabulary and translations (See all)
tragic: very sad, disastrous, catastrophic
- "He was trying to create an experimental new fragrance called 'Liquid Dynamite' when he accidentally mixed some dangerous chemicals together with tragic results."
- "Trey : That is both ironic and tragic and I want to help you."
- "It was tragic."
- "Bruno : Oh, well that is just tragic."
- "A tragic end in the book."
- "Edward : There's Moulin Magic, it's never tragic, Liquid Dynamite, it's quite alright, Amazon Passion, it's always in fashion."
- "Due to a tragic gas explosion in the Olympic village, all other contestants were killed before the event."
- "After the tragic death of Xavier, Bruno rebuilt his grandfather's laboratory and started to create his own original perfumes."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Tragic'? Share it with us!