English vocabulary and translations (See all)
tragic: very sad, disastrous, catastrophic
- "After the tragic death of Xavier, Bruno rebuilt his grandfather's laboratory and started to create his own original perfumes."
- "Trey : That is both ironic and tragic and I want to help you."
- "Edward : There's Moulin Magic, it's never tragic, Liquid Dynamite, it's quite alright, Amazon Passion, it's always in fashion."
- "It was tragic."
- "Due to a tragic gas explosion in the Olympic village, all other contestants were killed before the event."
- "A tragic end in the book."
- "Bruno : Oh, well that is just tragic."
- "He was trying to create an experimental new fragrance called "Liquid Dynamite" when he accidentally mixed some dangerous chemicals together with tragic results."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Tragic'? Share it with us!