English vocabulary and translations (See all)
tragic: very sad, disastrous, catastrophic
- "A tragic end in the book."
- "It was tragic."
- "After the tragic death of Xavier, Bruno rebuilt his grandfather's laboratory and started to create his own original perfumes."
- "Trey : That is both ironic and tragic and I want to help you."
- "He was trying to create an experimental new fragrance called 'Liquid Dynamite' when he accidentally mixed some dangerous chemicals together with tragic results."
- "Bruno : Oh, well that is just tragic."
- "Edward : There's Moulin Magic, it's never tragic, Liquid Dynamite, it's quite alright, Amazon Passion, it's always in fashion."
- "Due to a tragic gas explosion in the Olympic village, all other contestants were killed before the event."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Tragic'? Share it with us!