English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
tragic: very sad, disastrous, catastrophic
- "A tragic end in the book."
- "Due to a tragic gas explosion in the Olympic village, all other contestants were killed before the event."
- "Bruno : Oh, well that is just tragic."
- "He was trying to create an experimental new fragrance called "Liquid Dynamite" when he accidentally mixed some dangerous chemicals together with tragic results."
- "After the tragic death of Xavier, Bruno rebuilt his grandfather's laboratory and started to create his own original perfumes."
- "It was tragic."
- "Trey : That is both ironic and tragic and I want to help you."
- "Edward : There's Moulin Magic, it's never tragic, Liquid Dynamite, it's quite alright, Amazon Passion, it's always in fashion."
Still having difficulties with 'Tragic'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Tragic'? Share it with us!