English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
tragic: very sad, disastrous, catastrophic
- "It was tragic."
- "After the tragic death of Xavier, Bruno rebuilt his grandfather's laboratory and started to create his own original perfumes."
- "Edward : There's Moulin Magic, it's never tragic, Liquid Dynamite, it's quite alright, Amazon Passion, it's always in fashion."
- "Due to a tragic gas explosion in the Olympic village, all other contestants were killed before the event."
- "Trey : That is both ironic and tragic and I want to help you."
- "Bruno : Oh, well that is just tragic."
- "A tragic end in the book."
- "He was trying to create an experimental new fragrance called "Liquid Dynamite" when he accidentally mixed some dangerous chemicals together with tragic results."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Tragic'? Share it with us!