English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a transformation: a change, a metamorphosis
- "I'm so proud of his transformation."
- "As you can see from the attached photo, my physical transformation is nothing short of godlike."
- "I oversaw the same type of transformation at my last job."
- "Bruno : Not yet, but I have been practicing transformation."
- "'The shift to a new logo symbolizes the strategic transformation under way at Delavigne Corp."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Transformation'? Share it with us!