English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
the transportation: the ways of traveling, the transport system, the means of getting around
- "I've had Polly book me a ticket, and I'll arrange my own transportation to your ranch."
- "Inuits cited practical reasons such as transportation;"
- "I've had Polly book me a ticket, but don't worry about picking me up at the airport, I'll arrange my own transportation."
- "The perfume bottle smashed during transportation and leaked all over the package."
- "Enter a new golden age of transportation with the Bogus from Citron."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Transportation'? Share it with us!