English vocabulary and translations (See all)
to travel economy (class): to journey, voyage in the cheapest seats (of a plane, train, etc.)
- "I had to fly economy."
- "Philip : Did I say I flew economy?"
- "I'll fly economy class, then."
- "Well, I guess I can travel economy class, just this once."
- "What I meant to say was, I wish I had flown economy."
- "I don't travel economy!"
- "Icarus : But, if you did fly economy, and if your expense form was inaccurate, you would tell me, right?"
- "Actually, I did travel economy (and not business)."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Travel economy'? Share it with us!