English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a treasure trove: a cache of riches, money, fortune, wealth, valuables
Ali Baba's caves are a real treasure trove.
- "Treasure Trove Towers, Suite 1401"
- "Treasure Trove Towers Suite 1469"
- "Treasure Trove Towers, Suite 401"
- "Place: Your office, floor 4, Delavigne Corporation, Treasure Trove Towers, Suite 1401 9876 Nosegay Plaza San Francisco, CA 94122."
- "Edward : To the Delavigne Corporation please, Treasure Trove Towers."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Treasure-trove'? Share it with us!