English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a tree: a forest is made up of many of these, and apples grow on them
What a beautiful tree!
- "Brian : Ah, the tree of mystery!"
- "Why did the elephant fall out the tree?"
- "Finally, I know which question to ask the tree!"
- "We can even chop down a few trees if I can find my chainsaw!"
- "Why did the monkey fall out of the tree?"
- "How about that bear in the tree over there?"
- "I ended up sleeping in a tree after Stink chewed my tent."
- "with trees and a playground."
- "Scared of trees."
- "Cork is a renewable resource: its trees are not killed when the cork is taken."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Tree'? Share it with us!