Definition Try out
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
to try out: to test, to try, to examine, to evaluate
Let's try out this new software to check that it works ok.
- "I will be happy to try out your little box of tricks."
- "If so, then you may want to try out the newest product from your friends at Schwarzwald Solutions."
- "What makes you want to try out this position with Delavigne?"
- "It's just a chance for the two teams to try out some of the younger players."
- "How about we try out a different support group, because it's obvious that you don't honor your agreements."
Still having difficulties with 'Try out'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Try out'? Share it with us!