English vocabulary and translations (See all)
the twenty-first century
- "That's only twenty cents off your asking price."
- "Philip (singing) : I'm a twenty-first century guy, I don't shake hands when I say 'Hi'!"
- "Cashier : Okay, that'll be eighty-eight dollars and twenty cents please."
- "Philip (singing) : I'm a twenty-first century guy, I don't care when Hannah says 'Bye'."
- "Jean : Yes, well, to be honnete, only twenty percent is for me."
- "Don't connect for the next fifteen to twenty minutes."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Twenty'? Share it with us!