English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
(I've already called) twice: (I've already called) on two occasions, two times, at two earlier points
- "Horatio : Twice?"
- "Miss Stake : According to your itinerary, you've been to Europe twice in the last three months, and you travel regularly to both New York and Los Angeles."
- "Hannah : Wait, so are you telling me that you nap twice per day, every day?"
- "Bark once for "yes" and twice for "no"."
- "Yes, twice."
- "I've already been burnt at least twice by once-in-a-lifetime opportunities."
- "The chef is a maniacal tyrant and requires that we wash our hands at least twice per day."
- "That would be silly to eat breakfast twice."
- "Furthermore, Edward Moon, who was fired twice in the span of 3 hours yesterday, is not technically an employee!"
- "Philip : Thank you loyal subjects, I hope you enjoyed your new national anthem. Don't worry, you'll going to hear it again, every morning, every afternoon, and twice every night."
Still having difficulties with 'Twice'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Twice'? Share it with us!