English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
(I've already called) twice: (I've already called) on two occasions, two times, at two earlier points
- "Bark once for "yes" and twice for "no"."
- "That would be silly to eat breakfast twice."
- "The chef is a maniacal tyrant and requires that we wash our hands at least twice per day."
- "I've already been burnt at least twice by once-in-a-lifetime opportunities."
- "Furthermore, Edward Moon, who was fired twice in the span of 3 hours yesterday, is not technically an employee!"
- "Miss Stake : According to your itinerary, you've been to Europe twice in the last three months, and you travel regularly to both New York and Los Angeles."
- "Horatio : Twice?"
- "Yes, twice."
- "Philip : Thank you loyal subjects, I hope you enjoyed your new national anthem. Don't worry, you'll going to hear it again, every morning, every afternoon, and twice every night."
- "Hannah : Wait, so are you telling me that you nap twice per day, every day?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Twice'? Share it with us!