English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a twin (brother, sister): (a brother, sister) born to the same mother on the same day
I have a twin sister. We were born within ten minutes of each other; our mother was very tired after the births!
a pair of twins two children born to the same mother on the same day
- "maybe it's twins!"
- "The group, led by twin brothers Desmond and Brian Jones, is back together after a messy break-up nearly 20 years ago."
- "The British twins decided to get the group back together last month in a transparent attempt to make more money."
- "I am already engaged that evening to speak at Twin Heights elementary school for Career Night."
- "I still laugh at the joke you told me - the one about the dwarf, the calculator and the twin sisters."
- "It turned out she had a twin sister who used to act in."
- "Evil twins?"
- "Actually I'm expecting twins!"
- "My twin brother used to play French cricket."
Still having difficulties with 'Twin'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Twin'? Share it with us!