English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
two: (the number) 2
- "Two of them actually came to greet me at the airport: a tour guide and a translator."
- "You basically represent two people at this office: Dave in the cafeteria, whom you bribed with two beers and a piece of cake, and Laura in accounts, who thought she was signing up for a cruise to Hawaii."
- "Southside Johnny has been the number two man on the Westside for years now."
- "Too hard standin' on my own two feet"
- "Since I know you two are wine fans, I thought you'd like to go on my behalf."
- ""Two years."
- "Hop in it and take it about two miles down the trail, and then you'll see the guesthouse on your right."
- "Feel free to bring me back a bottle or two."
- "These are two basic accounts, and, even if you're not rich, it's useful to have both."
Still having difficulties with 'Two'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Two'? Share it with us!