English vocabulary and translations (See all)
ugly: unattractive; horrible, unpleasant, awful
In the comparative and superlative forms, "ugly" becomes uglier and ugliest respectively.
I find this dress very ugly. It's just horrible!
- "Apparently, the painting reminds him very much of his grandmother, who was also red, ugly and had your signature on her bottom."
- "Dr. Badguy : "Kidnapping" is such an ugly word."
- "It is an ugly rumor."
- "I said "I want a second opinion", he said "Ok, you're ugly too"!"
- "Now, you have made this giant ugly corporation!"
- "Ugly, because it is."
- "And who had to talk to the ugly girl for seven hours!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Ugly'? Share it with us!