English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
underwater: submerged, submarine, immersed; situated below the surface of the water
- "Moving on to September, a Funky Friday gave you the choice to go anywhere in the world: Brazil, Japan, underwater, Australia, but where did we go?"
- "Thursday : Sources report that the jet setting juice juggernaut was partying hard in the underwater city of Atlantis , riding sea horses and organizing illegal dolphin fights."
- "This article was posted from my underwater lair using the new waterproof BlueBerry Aqua"
- "I'm not going to eat a steak while I'm partly underwater."
- "Well you can go to one bar, I will be going to another secret bar underwater with my millionaire manatee friends."
- "Philip : To defend America from her underwater enemies!"
- "23% of you think that Bruno Delavigne was rescued by mermaids and is now living underwater."
Still having difficulties with 'Underwater'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Underwater'? Share it with us!