English vocabulary and translations (See all)
unhappy: sad, discontent, joyless, miserable
UK: Her suicide note said that she was unhappy with her life.
US: She was the unhappiest clown I've ever met.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Stink was unhappy, but he was the best-smelling dog in the area."
- "Why would I spend the rest of my days unhappy?"
- "If you're really unhappy, I have a solution."
- "For a start, I'm already unhappy with how cold this office is, it's ice cold in fact!"
- "I think if Jesus were alive today, he would be very unhappy with all this nonsense."
- "He was unhappy here."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Unhappy'? Share it with us!