English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
unhappy: sad, discontent, joyless, miserable
UK: Her suicide note said that she was unhappy with her life.
US: She was the unhappiest clown I've ever met.
- "He was unhappy here."
- "If you're really unhappy, I have a solution."
- "For a start, I'm already unhappy with how cold this office is, it's ice cold in fact!"
- "Stink was unhappy, but he was the best-smelling dog in the area."
- "Why would I spend the rest of my days unhappy?"
- "I think if Jesus were alive today, he would be very unhappy with all this nonsense."
Still having difficulties with 'Unhappy'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Unhappy'? Share it with us!