English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
unique: distinct, one of a kind, special
UK: Van Gogh had a unique painting style.
US: The Koala bear is a species unique to Australia.
- "I don't doubt your talent, Mr. Hogwash, but perhaps the unique requirements of this project scare you?"
- "Our beloved director of sales, and ex-president of Cheeterland, Philip Cheeter, recently completed a unique weekend seminar as part of Delavigne Corp's training program. Here's a excerpt from a recent e-mail exchange between the two of us"
- "Industrial Fruit Concern Inc. has stated that if they acquire the juice business, they plan to completely change the company culture and business model, create hundreds of soulless storefronts across the world, and pretty much ruin everything that made it unique."
- "It analyses the unique movements of the phone's owner."
- "How will this unique situation affect the president's responsibilities to his continent?"
- "We're known for our wildlife, especially the unique marsupials that live here."
- "Royal Rehab® is the world's most unique rehabilitation center, with over 5000 years of experience turning kingly cruelties into tiny transgressions!"
- "There is, however, one snag: the deodorant's unique chemical formula is produced by mixing extracts from several endangered species including pandas, polar bears and dolphins."
- "Welcome to the Boston Bus Tour, a unique bus tour of the historical city of Boston, Massachusetts."
- "Bruno Delavigne, CEO of the Delavigne Corporation, explains the idea behind this unique project."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Unique'? Share it with us!