English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
unisex: for both males and females
- "How would you feel about a unisex perfume, for example?"
- "The 15-24 male demographic has been affected by rumors of breast growth by extensive exposure to unisex perfumes."
- "I think this unisex product could be a real success, however Philip's comments did give me pause."
- "-Unisex! -Maybe you need sex."
- "It's unisex-"
- "Most of the items are pretty unisex."
Still having difficulties with 'Unisex'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Unisex'? Share it with us!