English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a university: an institute of higher education and research (Oxford, Harvard, la Sorbonne etc.)
- "It may sound like an accident waiting to happen, but certain high-profile university professors are researching powering aircraft with on-board nuclear reactors."
- "1993-1995 Washington University (St."
- "Horatio : I do PHD in American literature at San Francisco University."
- "1960-1964 BA in Economics, University of Liverpool."
- "Paola : Our university is known for its extensive research facilities."
- "Professor Robert Smithson, a developmental psychologist at the University of South-West Cambridgeshire, wants us to stop giving stress such a bad rap."
- "Boston is also the home of several famous institutions of higher learning such as Harvard University and M.I."
- "We're trying to rebrand Outback Cologne as a scent that also appeals to urban individuals, university students, young professionals, people who frequent bars and cafés and single men on the dating scene."
- "A recent survey carried out at Kingston University has shown that an alarming 56% of managers who conduct interviews fail to recognize what constitutes an improper interview question."
- "Please find attached the Powerpoint presentation for your sales lecture at San Francisco University this afternoon."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'University'? Share it with us!