English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
unorthodox: irregular, unusual, surprising
- "Icarus : A pinball machine for a computer laboratory is highly unorthodox for a cosmetics company."
- "Icarus : But Mother, I am at work, this is highly unorthodox."
- "Anyway, I really appreciate the opportunity to pursue this type of unorthodox training at the company's expense, and I heartily recommend to the rest of the staff to follow through and do something similar."
- "A pinball machine for a computer laboratory is highly unorthodox for a cosmetics company."
- "Steffi : This is very unorthodox."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Unorthodox'? Share it with us!