Up to date
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
to be up to date: to be modern, to be recent, to have the latest information
Your computer is now up to date. It has all the most recent applications
Keep me up to date. You must tell me all the latest news.
- "It's the top of the hour and so let's take a few minutes to get up to date on sports."
- "It has recently come to my attention that some of you aren't up-to-date on the hiring policy here at the Delavigne Corporation."
- "I trust you are up to date on this "monkey" situation?"
- "But are you up to date on who has a new neck-tie?"
- "Be up to date, you and you and you and you, before it's too late."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Up to date'? Share it with us!