English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
urgent: emergency, pressing, in need of immediate action
- "knock on your door out of the blue saying that they notice that your roof / driveway / windows / walls need urgent work."
- "Telephone : If it's urgent, you can try to reach him on his cell phone"
- "Subject: URGENT!"
- "Urgent! Urgent!"
- "You might also have come across an e-mail with the subject: "Delavigne mail server (urgent!)", which was sent 1 minute before the server crashed."
- "It's urgent."
- "If you have any urgent inquiries during my expedition in the Himalayas, please contact my special assistant, Brian Jones."
- "The key is filtering the most important ones and ignoring the ones that are less urgent."
- "I'm contacting you about a most urgent matter."
- "Subject: Automatic out of office reply: RE: Urgent!"
Still having difficulties with 'Urgent'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Urgent'? Share it with us!